Complete this form to apply for the Care Package and extended warranty for Cuta-Copter. The cost is R1250. You will receive an invoice for R1250 once we capture your data.
This application must be done within 3 months of purchase.
12 Month Extended Warranty and Care-Package
Register for your Extended Warranty and CARE-PACKAGE on-line @ www.cuta-copter.co.za
Cuta-Copter Care Card – Terms and conditions.
1. The care package applies to NEW Cuta-Copter craft bought from Cuta-Copter or from an approved dealer.
2. This is not insurance cover, but a service package for Cuta-Copter clients.
3. The package includes the following benefit:
a. If your Cuta-Copter is lost in use, you will be able to replace it at the very low cost as indicated in the table below. The ruling ROE purchase rate will be used to calculate the Rand value. The Dollar price will be reviewed annually.
i. REVO 3.3, REVO25, REVO 4 – USD$500
4. The original RADIO must be returned for pairing with the new craft.
5. The replacement craft will not include a battery, charger or bag.
6. If any parts are useable after damage, then we will use those parts and offer a discount based on the parts saved. (eg. Motors)
7. The care package DOES NOT COVER THEFT. Please arrange your own theft insurance.
8. A care package only covers 1 x Cuta-Copter. The replaced craft CANNOT be on the care package. It is a one-for-one benefit opportunity. Only craft purchased at full price can benefit with the care package.
9. A lead time of 7-10 working days is required to replace a craft.
10. Clients are responsible for shipping fees to and from Cuta-Copter Head Office.
11. To qualify for the care package, the client is required to pay R1250 within 2 months of the date of purchase and submit the below info to Cuta-Copter head office.
12. If clients are unsure of how the care-package works, they should please contact 083 269 6785 or 011 972 9134 and ask for Gary McDonogh.
13. The Care package is designed to fairly benefit Cuta-Copter customers. It is recognised that some people will try to abuse the system. We would like you to understand the offer and only participate if you are willing to agree at time of purchase to the terms and conditions.
14. This offer is only valid to clients that have purchased the care-package and signed the terms and conditions.
15. The validity of the Care package is 12 months from date of purchase. It can be renewed annually at the discretion of the customer.
16. The offer is not open to interpretation. Please do not participate if you feel that it has no value to you.
17. Only valid in South Africa.
18. If you sell your Cuta-Copter to a 3rd party, the care package will be null and void.
19. The care-package is not transferrable. If you sell your craft the new owner will have to purchase their own care-package.
20. The 12month extended warranty and Care package must be activated within 3 months of date of purchase (R1250.00 fee)
The Cuta-Copter warrantee is subject to the standard terms and condition.
Warrantee does not cover the following :
Charger or battery
Any form of fly-away due to any type of interference or pilot error.
Cuta-Copter warrants to replace any defective electronics within 3 months of date of purchase. The warrantee will be void if the user does not adhere to the after salt water care procedure. Intentional exposure of the product to salt water is not recommended. It is essential to follow the care procedure if the product is exposed to salt water.
Warrantee will be void where any form of un-authorised modification to the Cuta-Copter has been undertaken. Warrantee will be void where any non-authorised personnel have worked on the product or opened the product without authorisation.
Overloading and incorrect use of craft contrary to the instruction manual will void the warrantee.
The user agrees to read and fully understand the manual.
Adhere to all local laws. Any form of illegal use contrary to local laws will void the warrantee.